Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.77), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.77). Revenue for the quarter came in at $360 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $170 thousand.
“We continue to see positive momentum in our pipeline with the recent announcement of the confirmatory, registration-enabling Phase 3 AFFIRM-AL study of birtamimab in AL amyloidosis and positive clinical findings reported in 2020 from both the Phase 2 study of prasinezumab in Parkinson’s disease and Phase 1 study of PRX004 in ATTR amyloidosis,” said Gene Kinney, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Prothena. “We are particularly pleased that our unique protein dysregulation platform has now resulted in the translation of our preclinical findings into clinical benefit for patients across multiple programs in our portfolio. We look forward to a number of significant milestones in 2021, with the planned initiation of 3 late-stage clinical studies, including the birtamimab AFFIRM-AL study, the prasinezumab Phase 2b study and the PRX004 Phase 2/3 study. In addition to these late-stage programs, we have also advanced the three targets under our global neuroscience collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb and expect to file an IND for PRX005 this year. Our strong cash position and potential partner payments provide a foundational capital position to fund the company through value-creating milestones as we transition to a fully integrated commercial company.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Fisker (FSR) Reaffirms Ocean Start of Production in Q4 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!