Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Protalix BioTherapeutics (NYSE: PLX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.14), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.32 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.95 million.
"While the receipt of the Complete Response Letter last month from the FDA was disappointing, we are encouraged that the FDA did not report any potential safety or efficacy concerns for PRX-102," said Dror Bashan, Protalix's President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are working closely with the FDA and anticipate the required inspection and subsequent assessment will be completed once the FDA's travel restrictions are lifted. We continue to advance our earlier stage pipeline and anticipate continued progress throughout 2021. We are grateful for the support of our clinicians, patients, shareholders, Board members, employees and external partners and look forward to building stockholder value," concluded Mr. Bashan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Appoints Beverly Rath as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Controller
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!