Pros Holdings (PRO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Below Consensus
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pros Holdings (NYSE: PRO) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.29 million.
- Subscription revenue of $170.5 million for the full year 2020, up 17% year-over-year.
- Full year recurring revenue as a percentage of total revenue of 85%, up more than 350 basis points year-over-year.
“I’m incredibly proud of our global team who helped grow our business and delivered a record number of customer go-lives during this challenging year,” stated CEO Andres Reiner. “We’ve been innovating on our platform to ensure companies are prepared for the shift to digital selling. Industry analysts expect that by 2025, 80% of B2B sales interactions will occur in digital channels, and we’re well-positioned to capture the large market opportunity in front of us.”
Pros Holdings sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.29)-($0.27), versus the consensus of ($0.14). Pros Holdings sees Q1 2021 revenue of $59.7-60.7 million, versus the consensus of $62.25 million.
- PROS currently anticipates the following based on an estimated 44.2 million basic weighted average shares outstanding and a 22% non-GAAP estimated tax rate for the first quarter ending March 31, 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pros Holdings (PRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q1 EPS of EUR3.21 on Revenues of EUR4.36B; Offers 2Q Revenue Outlook
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Knight Transportation (KNX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Raises Guidance