Prologis (PLD) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Prologis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.49, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
"The robust demand from the fourth quarter has carried into 2021 and is as strong as I have seen in my career," said Hamid R. Moghadam, chairman and CEO, Prologis. "Global supply chains are pushing to keep pace with accelerating economic activity, retooling for faster fulfillment and resilience. With our well-positioned portfolio, differentiated customer offerings and abundant investment capacity, we expect to continue to outperform while delivering exceptional customer service."
Prologis sees FY2021 EPS of $2.80-$2.90, versus the consensus of $1.74.
"Given the strength of our results and the market, we are taking up our guidance metrics across the board," said Thomas S. Olinger, chief financial officer, Prologis. "Year-over-year Core FFO growth, excluding promotes, is sector-leading at 12.0 percent at the midpoint, while generating $1.25 billion of free cash flow after dividends."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prologis (PLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
- Cameco Corp. (CCJ) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
- Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMA) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.07, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!