Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 4, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Progressive Corp. (PGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Graham Holdings (GHC) Declares $1.51 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!