Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Progressive Corp. (PGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Nike (NKE) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!