Proginet Corporation (RGF) Launches 5.33M Share IPO at $14-$16/sh
- Wall Street rallies with Nasdaq up 3% as tech takes off
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Real Good Food Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGF) today announced that it has commenced the initial public offering of 5,333,333 shares of its Class A common stock. In addition, the Company and a selling stockholder, who is an affiliate, intend to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 800,000 shares of Class A common stock, of which 333,333 shares are intended to be offered by the selling stockholder and 466,667 shares are intended to be offered by the Company. The initial public offering price is expected to be between $14.00 and $16.00 per share. The Company has applied to list its Class A common stock on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol “RGF.”
Jefferies and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are serving as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. Truist Securities, Inc. and Nomura Securities International, Inc. are serving as book-running managers for the proposed offering.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus relating to the proposed offering may be obtained from any of the following sources:
- Jefferies LLC, Attention Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022; by phone at (877) 821-7388; or by e-mail at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
- William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Attention: Prospectus Department, 150 North Riverside Plaza, Chicago, Illinois 60606; by phone at (800) 621-0687; or by e-mail at email@example.com.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may an offer to buy these securities be accepted prior to the time the registration statement is declared effective.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globalink Investment Inc. (GLLIU) Prices 10M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Tomorrow.io to go Public Via Merger with Pine Technology Acquisition Corp (PTOCU)
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts F45 Training Holdings (FXLV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Jefferies & Co, Nomura, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!