Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.7907; Accelerates Earnings Date
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7907 per share, or $3.1628 annualized. This is a 6.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.745. The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 24, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 23, 2020. The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
P&G also announced it is advancing the date for its third quarter earnings release to Friday, April 17, 2020 from the previously announced date of Tuesday, April 21. The Company noted the objective of advancing the release is simply to provide shareholders information as quickly and transparently as possible, and should not be construed as an indication of either positive or negative results.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Earnings
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!