Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.8698; 2.6% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.8698 per share, or $3.4792 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.7907.
The dividend will be payable on May 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Declares $1.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!