Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.8698; 2.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.8698 per share, or $3.4792 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.7907.
The dividend will be payable on May 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!