Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.7907 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7907 per share, or $3.1628 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 17, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 24, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of July 23, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) announces limited market portfolio restructuring of its business operations
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
- Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.285; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!