Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.7907 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7907 per share, or $3.1628 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 23, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 22, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Expands Stock Repurchase Program With New $250 Million Authorization
- Walt Disney (DIS) issues statement in response to Nelson Peltz
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!