Primerica (PRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Primerica (NYSE: PRI) reported Q4 EPS of $2.52, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $2.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $598.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $584.01 million.
- Term Life policies issued increase 22%; a record $109 billion of face amount issued for the full-year 2020
- Investment and Savings Products sales increase 4% to $2.1 billion with ending client asset values reaching a record $82 billion
- Life-licensed sales force ends the year at 134,907 aided by ongoing COVID-19 related state licensing measures
- Net earnings per diluted share (EPS) of $2.52, up 13%; return on stockholders’ equity (ROE) of 22.5%
- Diluted adjusted operating EPS of $2.45, up 10%; adjusted net operating income return on adjusted stockholders’ equity (ROAE) of 23.4%
- Board of Directors approves share repurchase program totaling $300 million through June 2022
- Board of Directors approves 18% increase in dividends to $0.47 per share, payable on March 15, 2021
“The COVID-19 pandemic caused middle income consumers to clearly understand their need for protection today and investments for tomorrow. The adaptability of our sales force allowed us to meet those needs more than ever before,” said Glenn Williams, Chief Executive Officer. “I am very proud of how our Primerica team navigated the unique challenges of 2020 to continue to help clients achieve their financial goals.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Primerica (PRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Guidance
- Webster Financial (WBS) and Sterling (STL) Announce All-Stock Merger of Equals
- Zymeworks (ZYME) Announces Succession Plan for Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!