PriceSmart (PSMT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Miss
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $788.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $791.38 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Enochian Biosciences (ENOB) Announces Acquisition of Exclusive License for Potential Pan-Coronavirus and Pan-Influenza Inhaled Treatment and Prevention Technology
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Announces Top-Line Phase 2 Data of Nezulcitinib In COVID-19 Patients Hospitalized With Acute Lung Injury
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!