Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!