Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Navient (NAVI) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- NACCO Industries (NC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.2075; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!