Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
- Oil prices slip from 2014 highs, supply concerns limit losses
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 18, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 2, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB) Declares $0.52 Dividend
- Enviva Partners (EVA) Enters MOU with US Client, Issues Updates to Business and Sales Pipeline
- MetroCity Bankshares Inc. (MCBS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!