Precipio (PRPO) Signs Additional Major HemeScreen Customer
- Wall St falls as jobs data fans higher rate fears
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) announced a 4-year agreement with a new customer to bring HemeScreen™ technology into their lab.
Based on volume information provided by the customer, revenues in Q1-2023 are projected to be approximately at a $250,000 run rate (an increase of ~15% to our current HemeScreen run rate). Furthermore, revenues are expected to ramp up to over a $1M run rate by year-end 2023 (an increase of ~60% over our current HemeScreen run rate).
As customers incorporate our technology into their laboratory, we have observed in existing clients a lower initial volume followed by increased utilization and subsequent revenue, due to two drivers: (1) lower volumes arising initially as customers modify their procedures to utilize HemeScreen in house and (2) their intended adoption of additional test panels as they smooth out their workflow and test processes.
“We believe this is the beginning of an extended growth period at Precipio. Our backlog of prospects of similar size, identified by our new distributors, is promising,” said Ilan Danieli, Precipio’s CEO. “The recurring revenues from this customer and the addition of other accounts already in our sales funnel will help create a strong foundation for our business. Each new customer has an impact on reducing our burn rate and brings us closer to profitability. I fully expect that our team, along with our distribution partners, will continue to generate contracts that drive continuous, similar news announcements.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aearo and 3M (MMM) Maintain Focus on Resolving Combat Arms Litigation
- The Arena Group Holdings (AREN) Announces Preliminary FY22 Results; Reaffirms 2023 Outlook
- Altisource (ASPS) Announces Preliminary Q4 and FY Results, Agreement With Lenders Holding Company’s Term Loans for Term Loan Amendment and Maturity Extension
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!