PolarityTE (PTE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PolarityTE (NASDAQ: PTE) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.71 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.3 million.
David Seaburg, Chief Executive Officer, commented, “The decision to wind down our commercial effort is based on the end of FDA’s stated period of enforcement discretion, and given our pending IND submission, to complete our transition to a clinical stage biotech company. I am incredibly grateful to the commercial team for what they have achieved through their dedication to SkinTE, and to the many providers who have successfully treated patients suffering from debilitating wounds of various types. With a limited team of just eight sales representatives, we reported record SkinTE sales of $1.73 million in the first quarter of 2021. This is not only a testament to the true potential of SkinTE, but to the amazing talent of all those involved with the product.” Mr. Seaburg continued, “Because many HCPs have already witnessed the benefits SkinTE can offer patients with challenging, hard to heal wounds, we are committed to exploring opportunities for physicians to continue to treat patients in need through compassionate use programs, such as FDA’s Expanded Access IND program.”
Richard Hague, President & COO, commented, “Our team firmly believes that a successful BLA for SkinTE will create a highly valuable asset based on the clinical data that will support our eventual BLA submission, which should drive widespread adoption, enable favorable payer coverage and clear marketing claims, and provide regulatory exclusivity if SkinTE is deemed a reference product. With over 1,200 clinical uses of SkinTE to date and many positive outcomes, we look forward to submitting an IND and commencing the clinical trials that will support our BLA, so that many more patients can benefit from treatment with SkinTE.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PolarityTE (PTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Philip Morris International (PM) Announces New Three-Year Share Repurchase Program of up to $7 Billion, With Target Spending of $5 to $7 Billion
- Alithya Group (ALYA) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04 on Revenues of $78M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!