Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Plymouth Industrial REIT (NYSE: PLYM) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.24), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.92 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.58 million.
Jeff Witherell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Plymouth Industrial REIT, noted, “The first quarter results are above our original expectations and consistent with the leasing and acquisition activity we announced in early April. Our portfolio is performing well with strong occupancy and rent collections while the majority of our 2021 lease expirations have already been addressed. As this leasing momentum attests, we continue to acquire industrial buildings with strong embedded rent growth at attractive pricing well below replacement cost that extend our scale in our target industrial markets. Through disciplined deployment of our ATM program, we have also been able to match fund an increased level of acquisition activity to date and provide capital for several development projects that we have recently initiated.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to be Acquired by Sitel Group for $54 Per Share, 31% Premium
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
- China Customer Relations Centers (CCRC) Shareholders Approve Going Private Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!