Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (NYSE: PLYM) announced its succession plan for its Chief Financial Officer. Dan Wright, who has served in the position since 2014, will step down on February 25, 2022, but will continue to work with the Company in an advisory capacity. Anthony Saladino, the Company’s Chief Accounting Officer, has been named his successor.
Jeff Witherell, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Plymouth, noted, “Dan has been instrumental in helping guide Plymouth through its earliest days, the successful completion of our initial public offering, a transformation of our balance sheet and a significant improvement in our access to capital. On behalf of the Board of Directors and the entire Plymouth team, I would like to thank Dan for his many contributions and his efforts leading this succession. I also appreciate his willingness to remain as an advisor to Plymouth.”
“Since joining us in 2020, Anthony has made a number of improvements to our financial reporting and accounting functions as a valuable member of our senior leadership team. He has also brought his previous experience in public accounting and leading teams within publicly traded REITs to enhance our operations across our platform. We look forward to his continued leadership as we execute on our growth plans,” added Mr. Witherell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Pacific Metals (NEWP)Announces Appointment of CEO and Chairman of the Board
- ICF International (ICFI) Appoints Barry Broadus as CFO
- Pure Storage (PSTG) Partners with Meta (FB) on AI Research SuperCluster
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!