Plus Therapeutics (PSTV) Enters Into Master Services Agreement with Piramal Pharma Solutions, a Leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTV) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing novel, targeted therapies for rare and difficult to treat cancers, today announced that it has entered into a master services agreement (MSA) with Piramal Pharma Solutions (PPS) for the development, manufacture, and supply of Plus’ Rhenium NanoLiposome (RNL™) intermediate drug product.
The MSA includes the transfer of analytical methods, development of microbiological methods, process transfer and optimization, intermediate drug product manufacturing and stability studies. The transfer will be performed at PPS’s drug product facility in Lexington, Kentucky. Plus anticipates that the MSA will lead to clinical and commercial supply agreements for the drug product at the appropriate stage of development.
PPS’s Lexington site is recognized as a North American leader in formulation development and manufacture of sterile parenteral drug products.
“This agreement represents another significant milestone for Plus as we work to advance development of RNL as a novel treatment option for patients diagnosed with glioblastoma,” said Marc Hedrick M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Plus Therapeutics. “The team at PPS has the knowledge, experience and expertise to support our needs, both now and in the future as we advance RNL towards regulatory approval.”
“We are thrilled to enter into this agreement with Plus Therapeutics,” said Peter DeYoung, Chief Executive Officer of Piramal Pharma Solutions. “Our expectation is that this MSA represents the start of a long, mutually beneficial relationship that will address our ultimate collective objective of reducing the burden of disease on patients.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Appoints Alan List, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer
- Warner Music (WMG), Spotify (SPOT) Strike Innovative Podcast Development Deal
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Provides Strategic Growth Update Regarding its Flat Roll Steel Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!