Pioneer Power (PPSI) Names New $1.4M Distributed Generation Order
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPSI) today announced that it has been awarded a $1.4 million equipment order for its distributed generation equipment from CleanSpark, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSK), Pioneer Power’s channel partner. This order represents equipment for additional store locations for one of the nation’s largest mass-market retailers. The original award for a pilot program was awarded to Pioneer Power at the end of 2019.
The Company will provide Automatic Transfer Switches, specialty controls and circuit protective equipment. The order is expected to ship by the third quarter of 2021.
Nathan Mazurek, Pioneer Power's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “Together with CleanSpark, our channel partner, we successfully completed testing for this distributed generation system at five locations in early 2020, and this order is the first in what we hope is a broad, national rollout. The success and the initiation of a larger footprint with this retailer is a testament to our ability to engineer and provide high quality solutions that meet their peak shaving and distributed generation needs. This order increases our backlog of orders, which was $11.3 million at September 30, 2020, and reinforces our confidence for a strong 2021 for our business.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Names Betsy Atkins to Board
- Integra LifeSciences (IART) Issues Statement Regarding FDA Safety Communication on Acellular Dermal Matrix Products Used in Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Adds Oded Gera to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!