Pictet Sells 2.1M Portugal Telecom (PT) Shares
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Portugal Telecom (NYSE: PT) informs that it was notified that Pictet Asset Management SA (“Pictet”) now holds less than 2% of the voting rights corresponding to the share capital of PT.
Such new holding resulted from the disposal, by Pictet, on 16 July 2014, on regulated market, of a total of 2,115,403 PT ordinary shares.
Additionally, PT was informed that, as a result of the above mentioned transaction, a holding corresponding to 16,130,954 ordinary shares representing 1.80% of PT’s share capital and corresponding voting rights is now attributed to Pictet.
This statement is pursuant to the terms and for the purposes of article 17 of the Portuguese Securities Code and the Portuguese Securities Commission Regulation no. 5/2008, following a communication received from Pictet, with registered office at Route des Acacias 60, 1211 Genève 73, Switzerland.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vir Biotechnology (VIR) Receives Japan Emergency Approval for Covid Treatment
- HHLR Advisors Shows 14.7% Stake in Smart Share Global (EM)
- Snap (SNAP) Announces Resignation of A.G. Lafley from Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Hot Corp. News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!