Phillips 66 (PSX) To Close Gasoline Unit at Bayway Refinery Over Next 48 Hours
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX), according to Reuters citing sources, is going to shutdown 150K bpd gasoline unit at Bayway refinery in Linden NJ and expects the closure to remain in place until the end of September while repairs take place.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $91 at RBC Capital
- Perdoceo Education Corp. (PRDO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS Outlook
- PRA Group (PRAA) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!