Performance Food Group (PFGC) Prices 6.27M Share Secondary Offering at $30/Sh
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Food Group Company (the “Company”) (NYSE: PFGC) today announced the pricing of the underwritten secondary offering by an affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC (the “Selling Stockholder”) of 6,272,914 shares of the common stock of the Company at a public offering price of $30.00 per share. The offering is expected to close on December 7, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company did not offer any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) IPO Opens 9% Lower
- First Advantage (FA) IPO Opens 32% Higher
- Dynex Capital (DX) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!