Performance Food Group (PFGC) Prices 5M Secondary Offering of Common Stock at $28.40/Share
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Food Group Company (NYSE: PFGC) today announced the pricing of the underwritten secondary offering by an affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC (the “Selling Stockholder”), of 5,000,000 shares of the common stock of the Company at a public offering price of $28.40 per share. The offering is expected to close on September 18, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company did not offer any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to the Company’s automatic shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”), which became effective upon filing. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (888) 603-5847, email: email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- GE (GE) announces effective date of 1-for-8 reverse stock split
- Creatd (CRTD) Prices 750K Share Public Offering of Common Stock at $3.40/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!