Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.76, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $159.61 million.
“In a year marked by uncertainty, challenge and change, Perficient's performance was strong and our momentum accelerated,” said Jeffrey Davis, chairman and CEO. “The pandemic's impact on businesses varied across industries, but its most profound, universal and long-lasting effect was that it made enterprises immediately and acutely aware that digital transformation was required now and permanently. In this environment of increasing customer spend, we're anticipating another year of margin expansion, accelerating revenue, and earnings growth as we continue to aggressively grow our global delivery teams.”
Perficient, Inc. sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.65-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.63. Perficient, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $165-168 million, versus the consensus of $161.1 million.
Perficient, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $2.85-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.74. Perficient, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $670-704 million, versus the consensus of $666.94 million.
- Perficient expects its first quarter 2021 revenue to be in the range of $165 million to $168 million. First quarter GAAP earnings per share is expected to be in the range of $0.31 to $0.34. First quarter adjusted earnings per share (a non-GAAP measure; see attached schedule which reconciles to GAAP earnings per share guidance) is expected to be in the range of $0.65 to $0.68.
- Perficient is providing full year 2021 revenue guidance in the range of $670 million to $704 million, 2021 GAAP earnings per share guidance in the range of $1.57 to $1.72 and 2021 adjusted earnings per share (a non-GAAP measure; see attached schedule which reconciles to GAAP earnings per share guidance) guidance in the range of $2.85 to $3.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LCI Industries (LCII) Announces Prelim. 1Q21 Sales Above Consensus
- Cimpress (CMPR) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Tops Views, Announces Debt Transaction
- Cinedigm (CIDM) Announces Record Subscription and Ad-Supported User Growth Milestones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!