Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) Tops Q4 EPS by 36c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peoples Bancorp (NASDAQ: PEBO) reported Q4 EPS of $1.05, $0.36 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69.
"I am truly grateful for our associates. They continue to work hard and support our clients, our communities and each other," said Chuck Sulerzyski, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are assisting customers in navigating through the forgiveness portion of their PPP loans, and continue to strive to be the valued advisor they deserve. Our associates support one another each and every day and have personally contributed over $116,000 during 2020 to fight hunger in our communities."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- Sunworks (SUNW) will acquire Solcius for $51.8 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!