Pensare Acquisition Corp (WRLS), TPx Communications Announce Termination of Business Combination
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pensare Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: WRLS) (“Pensare”) and U.S TelePacific Holdings Corp. dba TPx Communications (“TPx”) today announced that both parties agreed to mutually terminate the Business Combination Agreement they previously entered into. The termination of the Business Combination Agreement is effective immediately. Pensare intends to continue to pursue a business combination.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Advances Offer on Acquisition of Mainstream Group
- Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. (IIPR) Reports Acquisition of Pennsylvania Property
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!