Pennymac Financial Services (PFSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20, 1.2% Yield; Boosts Share Buyback to $1B (from $500M)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pennymac Financial Services (NYSE: PFSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
PFSI’s Board of Directors declared a fourth quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per share, a 33 percent increase from the prior quarter, payable on February 25, 2021, to common stockholders of record as of February 12, 2021.
PFSI’s Board of Directors also approved an increase to its stock repurchase authorization from $500 million to $1.0 billion of outstanding common stock.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pennymac Financial Services (PFSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- STAG Industrial (STAG) Declares $0.120833 Monthly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield