Pennant Investment (PNNT) Appoints Richard Cheung as New CFO
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PennantPark Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: PNNT) (“we,” “our,” “PNNT” or the “Company”) announced today that it has appointed Richard Cheung as its Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective June 21, 2021.
Mr. Cheung most recently served as Senior Managing Director and Head of Alternative Investment Accounting at Guggenheim Partners, LLC (“Guggenheim”), where he has served in various roles since 2008. Prior to joining Guggenheim in 2008, Mr. Cheung spent the majority of his career at Ernst & Young LLP in its financial services industry practice where he managed audits for a variety of funds. Mr. Cheung holds a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from the New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
“We are extremely pleased that Richard will be joining the Company as our new Chief Financial Officer and a member of our senior management team. We are confident that his extensive experience will be a tremendous asset to the Company and its shareholders as we continue to build the Company,” stated Arthur Penn, Chief Executive Officer of PNNT.
Aviv Efrat, PNNT’s current Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will move within the PennantPark organization and remain in senior management where he will focus on PennantPark’s strategic growth initiatives.
“We are thankful for all of Aviv’s contributions to date as a valued member of the Company’s senior management team since its inception in 2007, including his contribution to building our finance and operations team,” said Mr. Penn. “We are grateful that Aviv will remain in senior management within the PennantPark organization where he will continue to contribute to the firm’s strategic direction.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- loanDepot (LDI) Appoints Mike Linton and Pamela Hughes Patenaude to its Board
- Immuneering Corp (IMRX) IPO Opens 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!