Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peapack-Gladstone Financial (NASDAQ: PGC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 11, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- CSW Industrials (CSWI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.15; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!