Paysafe Limited (PSFE) to Power Online Payments for Montana Lottery’s Sportsbook
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE), a leading specialized payments platform, today announced a new partnership with INTRALOT, a leading global gaming solutions supplier. INTRALOT’s sports-betting platform has integrated with Paysafe to enable the Montana government-operated lottery to provide its online sportsbook patrons with a comprehensive suite of traditional and alternative payment methods via a single API.
Through one streamlined integration, Paysafe’s platform has bolstered INTRALOT’s next-generation Orion sports-betting solution, which powers the Montana Lottery’s digital sports-betting brand, Sports Bet Montana. Players wagering with the brand can now make a deposit or withdraw winnings using the platform’s Transact interface, choosing from credit or debit card payments, processed through Paysafe’s best-in-breed payment gateway, the Skrill USA1 digital wallet, or ACH, among multiple other payment methods.
Paysafe’s platform also strengthens the U.S. sportsbook’s overall payments offering. Its Analyze and Business Portal back-end components provide cutting-edge reporting and analytics tools to monitor transactions and individual payment methods to ultimately optimize payment acceptance and overall revenue.
Transactional security is embedded in the solution’s DNA. Its Defend functionality brings the full force of Paysafe’s two decades’ experience in gaming-specific fraud and risk to bear in financially securing Sports Bet Montana and protecting the brand’s data as well as that of its players.
The platform is defined by its flexibility and dynamic structure, with Sports Bet Montana’s access to the solution configured to meet the specific payment needs of the brand and its players through the platform’s Configure functionality. This allows Sports Bet Montana to seamlessly add new payment methods, including Paysafe’s paysafecard eCash product and third-party solutions, as the brand evolves.
Zak Cutler, CEO of the North America iGaming division at Paysafe, said: “We’re delighted to partner with INTRALOT Inc to bring our payment platform to the Montana Lottery’s online sportsbook. The solution plugs Sports Bet Montana into every payment method its customers will ever need and has a back-end robust enough to optimize payment acceptance and safeguard the offering. Given the relationship between high converting payment methods and operators’ revenue growth, we feel that our platform is a game-changer for the U.S. market.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hertz Global Holdings (HTZZ) Files Up to $100M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders; Intends to Uplist to Nasdaq Under Ticker "HTZ"
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Confirms COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot Unanimously Recommended for EUA by U.S. FDA Advisory Committee
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Announces Up to $1B Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!