Parsons Corporation (PSN) Awarded $100 Million Ceiling Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific Contract
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Parsons Corporation (NYSE: PSN) was awarded a potential six-year $100 million indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) multiple award task order contract by the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific for support in the identification, implementation, development, and enhancement of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, & Intelligence (C4I) and the network-centric warfare.
This contract is a new award for Parsons and has a two-year base with two additional two-year options. This effort consists of support relating to the areas of management, engineering, technical assistance, integrated logistics, facilities, implementation/integration, onsite technical assistance, and security.
"We look forward to supporting NIWC Pacific's vision of network-centric warfare and providing operational all-domain expertise that will help the Navy in their quest," said Chris Bush, senior vice president, and account executive of Parsons' Navy business. "Our technology in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics will advance NIWC Pacific's mission effectiveness in the maritime domain and help the warfighter be effective around the world."
NIWC Pacific programs consist of communications systems covering the entire spectrum from very low frequency through laser; wideband, narrowband, and protected communications on afloat, ashore, airborne, submerged, and space-based platforms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parsons Corporation (PSN) has elected Carey Smith as chief executive officer
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat