Par Pacific (PARR) Prices 5M Share Common Offering at $16/Sh
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR) (“Par Pacific”) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share of common stock. The underwriters have an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock from the Company. The offering is expected to close on March 19, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering for general corporate purposes, including repaying indebtedness, capital expenditures and funding working capital.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are acting as joint lead bookrunners, and BofA Securities, MUFG Securities Americas Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Simmons Energy | A Division of Piper Sandler and Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Securities, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement, which has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and became effective February 15, 2019.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Prices 13.33M Share IPO at $27/Sh
- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) Announces Proposed 38.236M Share IPO at $16-$18/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, RBC Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!