Papaya Growth Opportunity Corp. I (PPYAU) Prices 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- U.S. stocks retreat from initial Fed bump, then pare during Powell Q&A
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Papaya Growth Opportunity Corp. I (NASDAQ: PPYAU), a newly incorporated blank check company, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 25,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Global Market (“Nasdaq”) and trade under the ticker symbol “PPYAU” beginning January 14, 2022.
The Company’s management team is led by Chairperson Patrick Pohlen, Chief Executive Officer Clay Whitehead, President Alexander Spiro, and Chief Financial Officer and Secretary Daniel Rogers.
The Company was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any industry, it currently intends to concentrate its search for a target business operating in the software, internet, media, fintech, healthcare IT or consumer industry sectors and to focus on vertical solutions driven by AI, marketplaces, platforms and networks.
Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin trading separately, the Company expects that the shares of Class A common stock and redeemable warrants will be listed on the Nasdaq under the symbols “PPYA” and “PPYAW,” respectively.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is serving as sole book-running manager. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,750,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IPO for SPAC Keyarch Acquisition (KYCH) Opens at $9.93
- UBS AG (UBS) to Acquire Wealthfront for $1.4 Billion
- ZK International Group's (ZKIN) Maximbet Enters Into Exclusive Multi-Year Agreements with Kambi Group and White Hat Gaming
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!