Palantir (PLTR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $341 million versus the consensus estimate of $332.23 million.
Q1 2021 Highlights
- Total revenue grew 49% year-over-year to $341 million
- US commercial revenue grew 72% year-over-year
- US government revenue grew 83% year-over-year
- Cash flow from operations of $117 million, up $404 million year-over-year, and representing a 34% margin
- Adjusted free cash flow of $151 million, up $441 million year-over-year, and representing a 44% margin
- GAAP net loss per share, diluted of $(0.07)
- Adjusted earnings per share, diluted of $0.04
Palantir sees Q2 2021 revenue of $360 million, versus the consensus of $344.31 million.
For Q2 2021, we expect:
- $360 million in revenue, representing year-over-year revenue growth of 43%.
- Adjusted operating margin of 23%.
For full year 2021, we expect:
- Adjusted free cash flow in excess of $150 million.
Per long-term guidance policy, as provided by our Chief Executive Officer, Alex Karp, we continue to expect:
- Annual revenue growth of 30% or greater for 2021 through 2025.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palantir (PLTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- InnovAge (INNV) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Acquires MUFG Union Bank for $8B in Cash and Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!