Palantir (PLTR) Considering Adding Bitcoin to Balance Sheet, Already Accepts it as Payment
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On Today's earnings call, Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) CFO, David Glazer, said the company does accept Bitcoin as payment from customers and said it is thinking of adding it to their balance sheet.
From the Call:
Q: Rodney Nelson, Palantir Technologies Inc. - Head of IR
Great. Dave, I'll come to you on the next question. We've gotten a feel on these lines. Brian L asks, could you ever see Palantir having Bitcoin or any other type of cryptocurrency on its balance sheet?
A: David A. Glazer, Palantir Technologies Inc. - CFO & Treasurer
Brian, thanks for the question. The short answer is, yes, we're thinking about it, and we've even discussed it internally. Take a look at our balance sheet, $2.3 billion in cash at quarter end, including $151 million in adjusted free cash flow in Q1. So it's definitely on the table from a treasury perspective as well as other investments as we look across our business and beyond. On the other side of that, in terms of accepting Bitcoin from our customers, we do accept it, that's for over for business there.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Goldman Sachs (GS) ramps up bitcoin trading with new partnership with Galaxy Digital - CNBC
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Cryptocurrency, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!