Palantir (PLTR) Announces FAA Selects it for Aircraft Certification Safety Monitoring Solution
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYE: PLTR) today announced it has been contracted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to provide a data analytics tool that will help advance the agency’s modernization objectives for aviation safety.
Palantir Foundry will support the FAA’s aircraft certification and continued operational safety activities, including the ongoing monitoring of the 737 MAX fleet’s return to service. The one-year contract with two additional option years is valued at a maximum of $18.4 million.
Using Palantir Foundry will enable FAA aerospace engineers and analysts to more rapidly and efficiently monitor, analyze, visualize, and share aviation safety data used in their determination of whether an incident presents a past or future safety risk.
Palantir’s software expertise will help the FAA to sustain their global leadership in the advancement of aviation safety and foster greater agility in adapting to the dynamic environment.
“We are proud to be partnering with the Federal Aviation Administration to support their critical safety mission," said Akash Jain, President of Palantir USG.
Foundry allows for the integration of siloed data, transforming the way both public and private organizations operate by creating a central operating system for their data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adtalem Global Education (ATGE) is exploring strategic alternatives for its Financial Services segment
- Endo International (ENDP) Announces Execution of Definitive Settlement Agreement and Release Resolving Tennessee State Court Case
- LAIX (LAIX) Announces Receipt of Preliminary Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire the Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!