PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.08 million.
Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2020 Financial Highlights
- Revenue: Total revenue was $45.9 million, up 36% year-over-year.
- Gross Margin: GAAP gross margin was 86.2%. Non-GAAP gross margin was 86.7% compared to Non-GAAP gross margin of 85.9% in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Operating Loss: GAAP operating loss was $11.8 million, or GAAP operating margin of negative 25.6%, compared to a $6.4 million loss, or GAAP operating margin of negative 19.0%, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019. Non-GAAP operating loss was $3.9 million, or non-GAAP operating margin of negative 8.6%, compared to a $3.2 million loss, or non-GAAP operating margin of negative 9.5%, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Net Loss: GAAP net loss was $10.4 million, compared to $6.2 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019. GAAP net loss per share was $0.14, compared to $0.28 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019. Non-GAAP net loss was $2.6 million, compared to $3.0 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019. Non-GAAP net loss per share was $0.03, compared to $0.14 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Cash Flow: Net cash provided by operations was $1.8 million, or 3.9% of revenue, compared to net cash provided by operations of $0.6 million, or 1.9% of revenue, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019. Free cash flow was negative $0.2 million, or 0.4% of revenue, compared to negative $0.2 million, or 0.6% of revenue, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents and Investments were $351.4 million as of January 31, 2020.
“We are pleased to report a strong end to the year for PagerDuty, with a 36% year-on-year revenue increase to $45.9 million for the quarter and a 41% year-on-year revenue increase to $166.4 million for the fiscal year. We have also recently surpassed an important milestone with over 500,000 users. This speaks to the value that PagerDuty has within an organization and the wide appeal of our offering. Additionally, we are still in the early stages of a large and growing addressable market for Digital Operations Management, which we estimate at $100 billion,” said Jennifer Tejada, CEO at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.08), versus the consensus of ($0.08). PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $48-49 million, versus the consensus of $47.62 million.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.31)-($0.25), versus the consensus of ($0.39). PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $208-213 million, versus the consensus of $165.44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Revenues Beat
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Tops Q2 EPS by 744c
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!