PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers 3Q & FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.7 million.
Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Highlights
- Revenue: Total revenue was $50.7 million, up 25.7% year-over-year.
- Gross Margin: GAAP gross margin was 86.9% compared to 84.9% in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. Non-GAAP gross margin was 87.4% compared to 85.7% in the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Operating Loss: GAAP operating loss was $13.4 million, or GAAP operating margin of negative 26.5%, compared to a $14.4 million GAAP loss, or GAAP operating margin of negative 35.6%, in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. Non-GAAP operating loss was $3.5 million, or non-GAAP operating margin of negative 6.8%, compared to a $7.1 million non-GAAP operating loss, or non-GAAP operating margin of negative 17.7%, in the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Net Loss: GAAP net loss was $14.7 million, compared to $12.6 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. GAAP net loss per share was $0.19, compared to $0.17 in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. Non-GAAP net loss was $3.5 million, compared to $5.3 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. Non-GAAP net loss per share was $0.04, compared to $0.07 in the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Cash Flow: Net cash provided by operations was $2.0 million, or 4.0% of revenue, compared to $2.2 million, or 5.3% of revenue, in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. Free cash flow was $1.4 million, or 2.7% of revenue, compared to $1.3 million, or 3.3% of revenue, in the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents and Current Investments were $601.6 million as of July 31, 2020.
"PagerDuty is well-positioned to benefit from the long-term tailwinds of digital acceleration, cloud migration, and DevOps,” said Jennifer Tejada, CEO at PagerDuty. “Despite the extraordinary market dynamics, our customers remain loyal and we remain confident in our strategy and optimistic about our growth.”
PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q3 2021 EPS of ($0.11)-($0.10), versus the consensus of ($0.09). PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $52-53 million, versus the consensus of $52.56 million.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.30)-($0.27), versus the consensus of ($0.27). PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $206-211 million, versus the consensus of $208.25 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Updates FY21 Outlook in Connection With Announcement of the Sale of Its IZOD, Van Heusen, ARROW and Geoffrey Beene Brands
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Q2 Revenue Guidance
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!