PVH Corp's (PVH) Revman Enters Home License Agreement for Calvin Klein in U.S., Canada and Mexico
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Revman today announced that it has entered into a license agreement with Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp. [NYSE: PVH], for the design, manufacturing and distribution of home accessories in the
"We are extremely pleased to be the new licensee for Calvin Klein home fashion products," stated
"We look forward to partnering with Revman to bring our premium Calvin Klein home essentials to an even broader consumer market," said
Crafted from the highest quality materials, the Calvin Klein home collections will offer essentials for the modern home, including fashion bedding, bath products and window coverings. Across both casual and refined lifestyles, the collections focus on both style and comfort, exploring subtle, sophisticated textures, luxurious fabrics, including some blended with environmentally-preferred materials such as Lyocell, Tencel™ and REFIBRA™ fibers, natural dyes and ultra-soft wash techniques. The collections' color palettes are curated and balanced for cohesion across categories, with signature Calvin Klein patterns that capture sensual florals, abstracted patterns with blurred effect and new interpretations of mélange.
"For our Spring 2024 collections, we closely partnered with the talented Calvin Klein team to develop elevated home accessories focused on comfort that incorporate more environmentally-preferred materials," said
The first Calvin Klein home collection will launch in Spring 2024. Calvin Klein home will be distributed through all major levels of retail distribution in
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp (PVH) PT Raised to $114 at BofA Securities
- PVH Corp (PVH) PT Raised to $107 at BMO Capital
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) Appoints Experienced Life Sciences Entrepreneur Samir R. Patel, M.D. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!