PTC (PTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q19 & FY19 EPS/Revenue Outlook Below Consensus
- S&P 500, Nasdaq fall as tech shares give up gains
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Won't Lead to 'Holy Grail' of Stock Market Predicting, Say Experts
Get Alerts PTC Hot Sheet
Revenue Growth %: +13.5%
Net income (loss) (in dollars per share): 0.03
Today's EPS Names:
BF.b, SMTC, TUYA, More
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $335 million versus the consensus estimate of $324.65 million.
“Our financial performance in the first quarter was solid, with revenue, operating margin and EPS results exceeding our expectations,” said James Heppelmann, President and CEO. “We continued to make important strides against our major strategic initiatives during the quarter, most notably, we successfully completed our transition to a subscription business model.”
PTC sees FY2019 EPS of $1.35-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.73. PTC sees FY2019 revenue of $1.245-1.295 billion, versus the consensus of $1.34 billion.
PTC sees Q2 2019 EPS of $0.15-$0.17, versus the consensus of $0.39. PTC sees Q2 2019 revenue of $283-298 million, versus the consensus of $325.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PTC (PTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) cuts its forecast after FQ3 earnings miss; Shares crash 25%
- Yext shares rally 16% on earnings/guidance beat and analyst upgrade
- Stitch Fix, Dave&Buster's, Netflix rose premarket; Campbell Soup fell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!