PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Offers FY20 EPS Guidance
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.36, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
"Financial results for 2019 met our expectations, despite extremely mild temperatures in the second quarter, demonstrating our ability to respond and adapt business operations to changing conditions," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources' chairman, president and CEO. "As we look forward, we continue to prioritize investments in our grid for safe, reliable infrastructure that supports growth in Texas and paves the way for integrating more renewable resources and transitioning to emissions-free generation in New Mexico."
PNM Resources sees FY2020 EPS of $2.16-$2.26, versus the consensus of $2.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!