PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss; Affirms FY19 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $433.59 million versus the consensus estimate of $445.95 million.
"Third quarter results reflect temperatures that were higher than both prior year and normal levels, which allows us to adjust our spending appropriately," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources' chairman, president and CEO. "Our capital plans incorporate additional projects at TNMP to support reliability and growth in response to regional planning studies. Our plans in New Mexico continue to focus on supporting the state's vision to be a clean energy leader and be emissions-free by 2040."
PNM Resources sees FY2019 EPS of $2.05-$2.11, versus the consensus of $2.09.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) sees improved Q2 cash flow from operations
- Gossamer Bio Inc. (GOSS) Announces Promotion of Richard Aranda, M.D., to Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!