PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Affirms FY19 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.13, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $348.99 million.
"First quarter financial results reflect continued growth in New Mexico that has increased our expectations for 2019 earnings," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources' chairman, president and CEO. "More importantly, the Energy Transition Act was passed in the 2019 New Mexico legislative session and signed into law, supporting our plan to transform the PNM generation portfolio and provide customers with increasingly clean energy that continues to be safe, reliable and affordable."
PNM Resources sees FY2019 EPS of $2.10-$2.20, versus the consensus of $2.15.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!