PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Affirms FY21 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20.
- 2021 First Quarter GAAP earnings of $0.20 per diluted share
- 2021 First Quarter Ongoing earnings of $0.32 per diluted share
- Affirmed 2021 Ongoing earnings guidance range of $2.27 to $2.37 per diluted share
"The first quarter showed signs of recovery and improvement over last year's COVID-related impacts. We continue to prioritize the needs of our customers and communities as we carry out our plans at PNM and TNMP for the critical infrastructure to support future energy needs," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources' chairman, president and CEO. "Our merger process with Avangrid has moved forward with key approvals at the federal level and progress on settlement agreements in both Texas and New Mexico. We continue to expect the merger to close in the second half of 2021."
PNM Resources sees FY2021 EPS of $2.27-$2.37, versus the consensus of $2.32.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Viavi Solutions (VIAV) Announces Proposal to Acquire EXFO (EXFO) at $7.50 per Share
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!