PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Affirms FY21 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20.
- 2021 First Quarter GAAP earnings of $0.20 per diluted share
- 2021 First Quarter Ongoing earnings of $0.32 per diluted share
- Affirmed 2021 Ongoing earnings guidance range of $2.27 to $2.37 per diluted share
"The first quarter showed signs of recovery and improvement over last year's COVID-related impacts. We continue to prioritize the needs of our customers and communities as we carry out our plans at PNM and TNMP for the critical infrastructure to support future energy needs," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources' chairman, president and CEO. "Our merger process with Avangrid has moved forward with key approvals at the federal level and progress on settlement agreements in both Texas and New Mexico. We continue to expect the merger to close in the second half of 2021."
PNM Resources sees FY2021 EPS of $2.27-$2.37, versus the consensus of $2.32.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stoneridge (SRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c, Updates FY Guidance
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Tops Q2 EPS by 78c
- Valvoline (VVV) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Offers FY EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!