PNM (PNM) Unit Seeks Bids for Nat Gas Combustion Turbine Generators, Equipment
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
PNM, a subsidiary of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) issued a request for proposals (RFP) for the construction of a natural gas combustion turbine generator(s) and related equipment.
This project is configured as a simple cycle generator with a total capacity of 150 to 200 megawatts to be online by the first quarter of 2018, pending regulatory approval. The facility is described in the RFP and will be sited at the San Juan Generating Station in Waterflow, New Mexico.
Registration and Proposal Submittals
The RFP will be made available to interested parties on Dec. 11, 2014. PNM is using the PowerAdvocate® platform to manage this RFP. Potential bidders must first register with Power Advocate®, accessed by visiting https://www.poweradvocate.com.
Registered parties are then provided access to pre-bid documents, including a required non-disclosure agreement. Upon execution of the non-disclosure agreement, parties will be provided access to the RFP documents.
A preliminary schedule for the RFP process has these important dates, although respondents should refer to the RFP website for notice of changes to the schedule.
• Notice of Intent to Bid due: Monday, Jan. 5, 2015 Noon MT.
• Voluntary Pre-Bid Meeting at San Juan Generating Station: Thursday, Dec. 18, 2015 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MT
• Proposals due: Monday, February 2, 2015 5:00 p.m. MT
In order to preserve transparency in the process and to assure that all respondents receive equal consideration, bidders shall not contact any PNM employees or agents of the company in regard to this RFP. All communications are to be conducted through the RFP website. PNM makes no commitment to respond to other communications received via telephone, FAX, text messaging or other media.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regal-Beloit (RBC), Rexnord (RXN) Announce Details For Anticipated Completion Of Combination Of Regal And Rexnord's PMC Business
- CNH Industrial (CNHI) May Accelerate Plans for Iveco Spin-Off - Report
- Clinical Pilot Study Confirms the Accuracy and Effectiveness of Vuzix Corp's (VUZI) M400 Smart Glasses When Used With Pixee Medical's Knee+ Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!