PNC Financial Services (PNC) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.15 per share, or $4.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 5, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNC Financial Services (PNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Outperform
- SAIC (SAIC) Wins $200 Million Contract with DIA for Laboratory Operations and Support
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!