PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of the Company's common stock at a price to the public of $2.00 per share. The Company was initially offering 5,000,000 shares of common stock. In addition, the Company granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional shares of common stock at the same price per share. The offering is expected to close on or about April 20, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The net proceeds to the Company, after deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $9,940,000 (exclusive of the proceeds from the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock). The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund a pending acquisition, subject to customary closing conditions, and for general corporate purposes.
Stifel is acting as the book-running manager and Northland Capital Markets and Seaport Global Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insmed (INSM) Prices Concurrent Public Offerings of Common Stock and Convertible Senior Notes due 2028
- Digital Homeownership Platform Better to Become a Publicly-Listed Company via Merger with Aurora Acquisition Corp.; Company is Redefining the Homeownership Experience
- Kakao Entertainment Acquires Tapas and Radish Media, Two Leading U.S.-based storytelling platforms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!