PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of the Company's common stock at a price to the public of $2.00 per share. The Company was initially offering 5,000,000 shares of common stock. In addition, the Company granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional shares of common stock at the same price per share. The offering is expected to close on or about April 20, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The net proceeds to the Company, after deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $9,940,000 (exclusive of the proceeds from the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock). The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund a pending acquisition, subject to customary closing conditions, and for general corporate purposes.
Stifel is acting as the book-running manager and Northland Capital Markets and Seaport Global Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenbrook TMS (GBNH) says pricing for its previously-announced equity offering will be temporarily delayed
- WAVE Life Sciences (WVE) PT Lowered to $6 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!